Still trying to get a really good shedding video. The one about Nyekundu is ok, but you mostly just see him eating his skin rather then seeing a full shed. I've heard that they shed by literally splitting their skin along the ridge that goes down their back. But even I've never gotten to see a full shed, from the very beginning to the end(and I've had them for what? 2-3 years now.).
Oh, By the way... Naji has taken to the tank really well. He climbed to the very top of the log one night, and then proceeded to shed there. (I didn't get to see the whole thing though.) Then climbed back down and is hiding inside of a half leaf, half log hut. (I propped leaves up against the big log.)
And he's gotten really good at hunting. Apparently, enrichment can also sharpen their skills. They seem pretty happy! Yay! Nyekundu has just been hanging out inside of the coconut hut. He usually just hangs out there, But I think (not positive, but beings as they are nocturnal, it would make sense.) that he is coming out during the night.
Well, Thats just about all.
I hope you all have a great sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.